​If any party is not satisfied with any order of the Tribunal, he may appeal to the Supreme Court. The following has to be done within 21 days of the order of the Tribunal by the party wishing to appeal:
(a) The appeal has to be lodged with, or sent by registered post to, the Secretary of the Tribunal. The written notice should state the grounds on which the appeal is based.
(b) A written notice stating the grounds of appeal should also be given to the other party.
(c) The appeal has to be lodged at the Registry of the Supreme Court. 

On appeal, the Supreme Court has the power to affirm, quash, or alter any order made by the Tribunal. The Court may also, if appropriate, order for a fresh hearing to be held by the Tribunal.